Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Choices

Choices are very common thing that we take everyday. But what are the right choices and what are not the right choices to take? I am trying to breathe in what I am going through at this moment. Don't take me wrong. I am not complaining.

Taken a different path now in life, things are challenging but the outcome is slowly to show. I know I am being blessed by many angels in life. Today I had a few friends surprise all the musicians with some doughnuts after practice. Happy that it brings so much joy to the team. I am still in the mist of getting a tuba. I am seeking everywhere for a tuba now. A life tuba makes a big difference in all of the songs. But I will have to work with what I could come out for. I may be travelling up north the next few days to collect one if I couldn't get any in KL. A choice I would take for the team. I have a great player with me. I really wish to make this show special for everyone.

Today was a difficult day for me. A lot of things were not right. Mostly minor things. I have settled it with the team and now my whole focus is getting them right for the show. I realize that I have also put up a great woodwinds line up. They are relatively strong. Trombone is inconsistent but I have faith in him. Trumpet also need some work and I believe he could do so too. Now putting on what I have on hand, hoping to get the tuba to have a complete bass line.

Tomorrow will be another tough day. But I am having a lot of faith things will turn out well. The only down turn is I will be heading to the hospital to get myself back into shape. I know that I myself couldn't help to hate this part of me. But I just have to hold on there a little longer. I needed to make it. Everyone will be anticipating for this. I won't abandon my team like this.

I remember at this time few weeks back, I was really down. For the first time I took up my iPad and iMessage Shinigami. For the longest time (I guess) I just broke down and told him everything. I know with all the love around me, things will be well. Maybe I am just tired out and my body isn't working right. I wish I could do more now. But rest is the way to go for a longer journey. I wish I could write more now but my eyes are giving in. Arrived back home just minutes ago. A sudden thought of Mr D. I miss you very much now. Knowing that you would always never fail to put that big smile back on my face. I know you are having a tough time too. Have a little faith, things will be well. You gotta get well and come see the show. You MUST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network