Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Never Goodbye

So it's never really goodbye
Wherever we go, our paths will cross,
It’ll lead us back to where we belong,So it’s never really good bye,

It’s just a temporary parting
Till we meet again,
In another place and time
And it’ll lead us back to where we belong,

It’s just a temporary parting
And when you think of me,
I’ll be thinking of you too.
Cos it’s never really good bye

It’s just a temporary parting.
And when you think of me, (Remember that deep in your heart there is a spark)
I’ll be thinking of you too. (That can light up this world)
Cos it’s never really good bye
Cos it's never really good bye
It has been a while since I wrote something near to the heart. I have been preoccupied with work and all. But today while doing the recording with Mr D, it just manage to bring me into that world that I really haven't been in touch with. Same with the lyrics, while I was writing this song, Alex was with me. Thinking of the way how the melody goes, the flow of the songs. It was beautiful. 

Somehow the relationship I have with this song was quite near to the heart. Putting myself in that vulnerable position, I was able to let it flow through me. While we were doing this, the inner emotions that been hiding in a depths of unknown. It was indeed an emotional evening doing the recording. 

I wish I could write more but I am really being drowned in the emotions. I am truly sorry. But I will do my best this month to post what I could. Time is getting nearer and nearer to the musical. Tickets are really selling fast, please do grab your tickets. This musical is just really beautiful. The songs are beautiful. I can't wait for opening night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network