Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Surprising Great News

Great news keeps on coming. First was the musical starting to take shape on the music side. Things are getting better and better. Out of no where in the blue, just with my best friend alone one night. Being having the chance to be myself without the mask again, looking back at times where I have to face my fear. The night when I was writing Never Goodbye, it was an experience that it was never able put down in words. When I read the lyrics again. A very important person in my life that came into the picture. When I put myself into his shoes, and wrote it, it just slowly flowing out from me. It was beautiful. I was really afraid Nell didn't like the melody but it was all good.

The second thing was my best bitch is having a small bitch. I dunno how am I gonna say this but I am pretty excited for her. I know that this post isn't any substance at all. sorry to be wasting your time reading this. But I am grateful to have great friends around me.

And Thanks to Marion. Even you are in Singapore now but you never fail to lift up my spirits. Thank you so much and love you so much with that little baby girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network