Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, February 4, 2013

Smiling At Life

The only thing in life that is really worth fighting for is life itself. Irony? Yes but in ways, it is how the way it is. Been searching for the strength to stand alone and the power of uncertainty and letting go. It is always easier said than done without a doubt. But somehow, being in the dark long enough and the time would usually goes away and it's time to hold to ourselves and start to live again.

One thing I learn about is how wonderful ways that things can be. One of my anchor in life is love. The love of family, the love of love ones, and the love of friends. But one of the greatest love that comes, it will always be in a form that we will never expected. Sometimes, life will just turn and surprise us in a way that we never thought it would be. But I always believe in one thing. To get, we need to give. And when we give, give it with a sincere heart. And it will be answered sincerely.

Well, maybe some may disagree, but I have to say, to be where I am now, it isn't an easy way. So much heartache, so much pain, so much agony. But the faith that I've been holding on, I will say without a doubt, it is all worth going through.

Time will go slowly when things aren't easy. But the feel of it, somehow, it will just pass us by. I guess I found my way. And somehow being here now gives me a sense of peace. The search of our soul is a never ending  journey. The road is always unclear and unknown. But tonight, I am genuinely happy. Just happy that I am here. Listening to some beautiful tracks by Jennifer Hudson and Mariah, when it hits me, I could really smile and just be myself. Just to be me and no one else. Holding up to every inches of love given to me.

Michael Jackson once said :
I am happy to be alive, I am happy to be me.

That is how I feel right now.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network