Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

AlI The Good Vibes I Need

Before I go on mumbling, I gotta say this, I know it is unusual that my playlist starts with something so upbeat and high on it's energy. But just what I needed now.

Well, it's just getting tougher and tougher each day, but I am trying to look at the bright side of what life has to offer. I'm not gonna in there to begin with. Just trying to push everything away and blasting my iPod. What matters now is what and where am I heading to.

Partly, once there was one person who was in my life told me this. When we worry, we send out negative vibes to the other person. Well, I know you are going through a rough patch at the moment, but like you always tell me, it's just a phrase. It will be over sooner than you think it will be.

And for the past week, I got to talk to my bestie who is in Melbourne. Well, things are also rough for her. But what we always say, everything happens for a reason. And she is one strong women to begin with. The situation that she is going through right now. One word --- "Kulei" ( Slave in cantonese ) period.....

But well, it isn't that bad when things that is evolving around her. Somehow she is one reason we remain close and fond to each other. We just say what is in our mind. What a bitch right. But I love her loads! And please, if you happen to read this, making babies are by sex, not fax! So... you get the picture. Period.... Again...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network