Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just Gimme A Reason

P!nk's new single Just Gimme A Reason was released today. Well, P!nk is not a new name in the industry. Alecia ( P!nk's name ) always putting up her infamous live singing and the vibe she has. It was almost 7 years now since the day I met her. I have to say RCA really has the girl power going really strong. All the artist with RCA are really those who are not just entertainers, but also great singers. Well, I'm not here to talk about Alecia anyway. I wanna quote one thing she told me years ago when we were having a crash course on how song-writing is. 
Pure honestly. It is just a matter of are you ready to put yourself out there. It doesn't matter what others may like it or not. It is about how you put your soul into your work. And make it comes to live. That is the way I see my music goes. - Alecia Moore (P!nk)
Well, I have to say it really took me years to understand what was the only reason she told us that. Sometimes, I really feel that I was putting myself out there. In the simplest way, my blogging. Well, it started off with just somewhere I could express myself. And years after, I didn't know my writing was widely being read by readers all around. And the only part that touches me was I get to inspire people. Mostly cancer patient and a lot of them somehow understood what I am going through vice versa.

But from time to time, the more I express myself, I realize that a part of me was kinda gone. The part that I was able to find my safe heaven wasn't there. Well, there ain't anything to find blame in or any reason for me to be mad about it. Well, I need to find back that part of me where I can have that perfect place to hide. Well, this song by P!nk speaks it all. One really emotional and inspiring song. The music video for the Truth About Love cut ”Just Give Me a Reason,” and, surprise, it’s surreally dramatic!

The main ingredients for the starry Diane Marte-helmed clip include a bed, a teddy bear with glowing eyes, a TV with rabbit ears, and so much water. And, of course, there’s also plenty of fun.’s Nate Ruess, the song’s featured vocalist — as well as Carey Hart, Pink’s featured real-life husband. Well, I guess it speaks everything from the video. I know you guys will understand it perfectly.

Afterall, things are kinda made it into this situation. I don't think anything will get any worst. Like it or not, I will be spending my Chinese New Year celebration here. I was being denied from discharged and I guess I sneak out too often and I am on house arrest. Well, looking on the bright side I don't have to see all the relatives and smiling when I don't feel like to.

Sometimes, I really couldn't help it but feeling being in this condition, how things really are. It is always lonely and really no one understood the pressure of keep it going. I know I have great friends around me and kept pushing me forward. But that tiredness inside. No one sees it. Sometimes every "You will feel better" or "It will be over soon" kinda just doesn't work. But well, I don't understand myself to begin with, so... Lets just drop this. Well, No more talking, I hope you guys enjoy this video very much! Cause I know I did. And P!nk's husband Carey! What a hottie!


Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep
Things you never say to me
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love


I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (Oh we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind (Yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams
You used to lie so close to me
There's nothing more than empty sheets
Between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love


Oh tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust
But our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean


Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
Oh we can learn to love again
Oh we can learn to love again
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network