Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, May 17, 2013

Candice Glover – I Am Beautiful – Winners Single

And the winner of American Idol Season 12 is…Candice Glover! Her new single, “I Am Beautiful” is available on iTunes now. The song is a co-write with with Jaden Michaels and Joleen Belle. and produced by John Locke (the drummer in the Glee jazz band!) and Roahn Hylton.

As some of you have mentioned in comments, the contemporary production and Candice’s stellar vocals sell the song. The song is growing on me, as long as I ignore the lyrics. If the rest of the album is of this caliber, Candice has a shot at selling well. I hope Interscope promotes her properly.

Anyway, two great singles released today. I just wished that this song was longer and more explosive. But still it was a good song. I Am Beautiful and You Set Me Free will be looping on my iTunes for these recent days to come. Great season this year! Bravo!!!

Candice’s debut album, “Music Speaks” is set to be released July 16.

1 comments:

 

My Social Network