Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Don't You Get It!!!! ( Anger )

Yes I am pissed! The fact that no one really want this day to be like what I wanted! It really pisses me off! I know that it is something I couldn't control much! But this is something that really matters to me. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I just wanted it to go the way I wanted it to be.

I know the fact that nothing in life goes the way we want things to be. But to show a little more appreciative towards today is all I am asking for. One thing that really gets to my nerves is my Aunt! She is such a pain in the ass! Common! I clearly told you that it is a surprise! Don't you get it? It's a fucking surprise! Of course, you will never get it. It's not your mom to begin with! You could just tell her straight in the face that we are giving her a surprise! You spoiled it all!

And my lil brother! Sometimes, you just don't get what I am trying to say. Yea, you are your father's son! NEVER LISTEN! All you see is me being an angry person! So what I am! It's also my mother's birthday! She gave you everything that you wanted and all you care about is just let it be. Deal with it when it comes. How can I be calm about this! You don't get it that how much today means to me!

Yes, I am angry. And yes, there ain't anything I can do about it. It's just once a year, and no one could even show a little effort and make today a special day. All everyone cares is just about themselves. She worked so hard to give us all the best. And all I see is secondary treatment given to this amazing women who risk her life giving birth to us. Family is just too important to me I think, or I rephrase, my mom is too important to me. She never complains, she never vent her pain, she just keep giving everything she could for all of us.

Am I wanting too much from all this drama? I really need to calm down. I know if I don't, tonight will get even worst for her! Imma just gonna watch Pretty Little Liars till everything calms down. I love you so much mom, but there is just so much I can do for u. I wish I could just do more. Anyway, Happy birthday mom. Losta love and many more to come.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~