Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Don't You Get It!!!! ( Anger )

Yes I am pissed! The fact that no one really want this day to be like what I wanted! It really pisses me off! I know that it is something I couldn't control much! But this is something that really matters to me. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I just wanted it to go the way I wanted it to be.

I know the fact that nothing in life goes the way we want things to be. But to show a little more appreciative towards today is all I am asking for. One thing that really gets to my nerves is my Aunt! She is such a pain in the ass! Common! I clearly told you that it is a surprise! Don't you get it? It's a fucking surprise! Of course, you will never get it. It's not your mom to begin with! You could just tell her straight in the face that we are giving her a surprise! You spoiled it all!

And my lil brother! Sometimes, you just don't get what I am trying to say. Yea, you are your father's son! NEVER LISTEN! All you see is me being an angry person! So what I am! It's also my mother's birthday! She gave you everything that you wanted and all you care about is just let it be. Deal with it when it comes. How can I be calm about this! You don't get it that how much today means to me!

Yes, I am angry. And yes, there ain't anything I can do about it. It's just once a year, and no one could even show a little effort and make today a special day. All everyone cares is just about themselves. She worked so hard to give us all the best. And all I see is secondary treatment given to this amazing women who risk her life giving birth to us. Family is just too important to me I think, or I rephrase, my mom is too important to me. She never complains, she never vent her pain, she just keep giving everything she could for all of us.

Am I wanting too much from all this drama? I really need to calm down. I know if I don't, tonight will get even worst for her! Imma just gonna watch Pretty Little Liars till everything calms down. I love you so much mom, but there is just so much I can do for u. I wish I could just do more. Anyway, Happy birthday mom. Losta love and many more to come.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network