Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vulnerability Of Life

“On the death of a friend, we should consider that the fates through confidence have devolved on us the task of a double living, that we have henceforth to fulfill the promise of our friend's life also, in our own, to the world.”― Henry David Thoreau
Life is eternal, and love is immortal,and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure. From what I saw on your instagram last night, and the news today was a horrifying thing. I know there will always be a part of you that misses her. You'll see something that reminds you of her and want to tell her about it, only to realize she's not there anymore. Then you'll feel her loss all over again. And it is ok to feel that way. Losing a love one is never easy and it one will never be prepared to lose a love one. 

A mother's love is great. Nothing comes near to maternal love. When I read on what really happens, it just breaks my heart. Sue, I really wish I could do something to make you feel better. My heart is with you and your family. It really breaks me to know the pain this crime has cause to all the loved ones of your aunt. I really hope that justice should be brought to the light of this. It is just too much to take a life of a person just like that. A mother defending her daughter. I am just out of words. Life is really one vulnerable thing. I hate a friend going through the pain of loss of a close loved one and not being able to do anything about it. 

On another note, Mr D is in so much pain right now, and the same thing, I couldn't do anything to make him feel better too. Grief is one strong word that would torment us no matter how we wanna run from it. I just wished that the world is a way much better place for all of us. This week is horrifying. Boston bombing, and all these. It seems like life is a dream walking and death is going home. 
 
Is this a world we really wanna live in? Don't people see all these poor souls who are suffering out there? They are the voices that were unheard. How could I wanted my children to grow up in such environment. Am I wanting too much? All the propaganda news just made me sick. There are so much the world needed. Not just our country, the world is sick! I am living a life that I am fighting every day to live. And yet, some others are taking away others just like that. Is it even wrong for us to fight for a better life? A safe haven?

Sigh... maybe I am.. my hearts goes to everyone that suffers in the recent events. I believe that everyone can appreciate the right of a family to grieve the loss of a loved one in peace, regardless of anyone's position on the matter. We need to spread love. This world indeed needed this. Right now. And Mr D, hold on there. It will be over soon. It's just a phrase. I have faith in you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network