Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Little Things That Matters

I was sitting on my doorstep
I hung up the phone and it fell out of my hand
But I knew I had to do it
And he wouldn't understand

So hard to see myself without him
I felt a piece of my heart break
But when you're standing at a crossroad
There's a choice you gotta make

I guess it's gonna have to hurt
I guess I'm gonna have to cry
And let go of some things I've loved
To get to the other side

I know there's a blue horizon
Somewhere up ahead, just waiting for me
Getting there means leaving things behind
Sometimes life's so bitter sweet

I guess it's gonna have to hurt
I guess I'm gonna have to cry
And let go of some things I've loved
To get to the other side

Time heals the wounds that you feel
Somehow, right now

I guess it's gonna have to hurt
I guess I'm gonna have to cry
And let go of some things I've loved
To get to the other side

I guess I'm gonna have to cry
And let go of some things I've loved 
To get to the other side

Start with goodbye
Like fallin' when you try to fly
It's sad but sometimes
Moving on with the rest of your life
Starts with goodbye

Credits to the amazing Carrie Underwood. From the beginning, everything seems to lay upon it this way. By what I went through in the past, I finally understood this song clearly. Standing in your shoes, I knew the pain and the suffering moments in life. And it changed us forever. 

There will always be good in goodbyes. It was a bitter sweet moment. At least I am happy to see you being happy now. And I found that someone that makes me happy too. Celine Dion and Fantasia Barrino on my playlist, I smiled at every memory. 

At the very beginning, I was already at fault. And a well lesson learnt. 
Have you ever been in love? You can touched the moon light and even reached the stars. Have you ever been so in love. 
This phrase is particularly powerful to me. At some point, just having you by my side holding me was one of the most beautiful thing ever in life. What more do I want in life? Nothing comes near when it comes to the matter of the heart. Indeed, it was like a gamble. Taken or let it go. Is it worth it? Is that even a question to me?

For some reasons, the blessings and love that is being shared with me are just amazing. My mind is just every where. The feeling was overpowering me. To give and to get, it will never stops us from fighting on. Life could be simple and beautiful. And from the past few days, I have been pushing away anything that could bring me down in that moment.

The little things that we always asked about. Do we fit in the society? Where do we stand? How the masses that could let us relate to our own well being. Well, no one will ever feel that they fit in 100% no matter how things were. You can call it a phrase or even growing up. Everything that is worth fighting for in life, it all comes down to the most simplest thing that life could offer. - Love. Everything that has happen around the world, all the deaths, and broken families. Does that really means equality is above everything of that? Fighting for equality isn't fighting for that rights. I remember a well written post by Shin Yong. It is really amazing talking about the tolerance and equality fight. Every one wants a piece of a place to be who they are. But would they share? Put away gender, religion, money, orientations and race.

The bigger picture is everyone is in pain in the world. Does anyone even know that hunger is the highest percentage in terms of sickness? Believe it or not, there are only 20% of the world population that is not having hunger. People kill people, people fight against what they think is right for themselves. I am not saying is a bad thing. But who will fight for those who couldn't? Everyone wanna get something. But who are the one should be giving? How many people are spreading love instead of fighting for some personal gain.

This world is already sick enough. When will be the time we realize that it. Would it be too late? I don't know myself to be honest. But I won't stop using my expression in my music. Somehow I find it is one of the few universal languages that everyone could somehow inter-wind and feel it.  We hide away from the light to make love, but killings are going on broad day light. Tell me that this is something right. And for the aftermath, the families and love ones, no one could know how much pain they are in.

When I talked to Alex in the morning, somehow, it was really touching. The moment I remember we first know each other. He is officially an adult. That little Kid has grown up. I know I never say it enough, but I am really proud of you. You'll have more love in your life, don't let go, take it slow. Those who love you the most may need more time to grow. It's gonna be ok babe..

Somehow I know I am random in venting this here and there. But all I wanna say is the little things that matters, are the most important things we yearn for. The world is still a beautiful place to me. And that includes all the suffering and pain. We are humans afterall, we evolve over time. An looking back now, everything is worth it. Everything is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network