Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Missing Puzzle

One of the most amazing thing in life (to me) is expression. In a beautiful tune, in deep amazing words, or even in art. The past few days are really tough for me. Emotionally and physically. But being in my own cocoon does give me this part of me to digest everything that is going on. 

Well, I don't really wanna go in to what I was walking through right now. Maybe some other day but not today. As I am now hooked to one beautiful song, a really spiritual song. But music has no discrimination in age, gender, religion and race. Maybe a big part of it comes from the tiredness in me. This song really hit me in my heart. Originally done by the amazing Grammy winner, Kari Jobe last year. But this cover I am listening to is by Angie Miller. Currently what you are listening on my playlist here. 

Fine, maybe I am a lil' hook to any pop rock kinda tunes, but just listening to her tone in her voice, made me feel a lot more than just that song. I have been spending the past few days in my other blog. Hiding in my own world and I guess time to come back to reality. In so many levels, all those feelings that couldn't be explain has this powerful sense of having peace at last. 

Love is one thing everybody yearns for. No matter what they might say. Some lose faith on the way, and yet some hold on to it. Just yesterday evening, I saw this beautiful couple sitting in the car while waiting for the traffic lights turn green. The lady was lying on his shoulder and he was just cuddling her and gave her this kiss on her head. A lot of beautiful memories in the past flashes before me, from L to baby J. I smiled surprisingly. 

The drafts I am having now in my manuscript isn't complete yet. And I am still looking for this missing piece in that tune. Somehow, I realize what 2014 season could be for me. Maybe others will call it a day dream. But I never really cared. The vision is clear, but just how can I get there now. One more track that Andrew is finishing the lyrics. And on hand, the 3 that I have finished. Everything starts to put me in a good place in 2014. I know, one step at a time. But I just wanted all these to get out. 

There is a really big piece missing in me that I am searching. But sometimes, it feels like a cigarette burning. A slow burn and you know that end will be there. Prolong or just hold on to it will end up burning yourself. Maybe this sound metaphoric to many. But I am sure a lot will understand. To just able to listen to the singer singing on top of her lungs, expressing everything on the score. I guess that freedom is just what you get. Opening to the doors of your soul and share every single bit of it there is to express. 

I feel home and I am just glad I found the contentment in it. Nothing more I could find in words to put it right. No emotional nor physical pain could stop me from that. I am yours and you are mine. That perfect blend of memories and what life is. 

Life is just like a puzzle, once the pieces fits, everything just made sense

If my heart is overwhelmed
And I cannot hear your voice
I hold on to what is true
Though I cannot see

If the storms of life they come
And the road ahead gets steep
I will lift these hands in faith
I will believe

When my heart is filled with hope
Every promise comes my way
When I feel your hands of grace
Rest upon me

Staying desperate for you
Staying humble at your feet
I will lift these hands in praise
I will believe

I'll remind myself
Of all that you've done
And the life I have
Because of your son

Love came down and rescued me
Love came down and set me free
I am Yours
I am forever Yours
Mountains high or valley low
I sing out and remind my soul
I am Yours
I am forever Yours


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network