Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, April 19, 2013

This Is For You

Well, this week is quite a week for everyone. Especially my friends in the states. From the bombing of Boston, to West Texas explosion. From the murder of the homeless by a kid to the MIT shooting. Well, it was a tough week for anyone out there. But anyhow, for all the reasons that is, I just couldn't do much but cherish what I have with me.

Last night, somehow it was just a thing two souls kinda connected. At least for me. The long hours of heart to heart talk. There are so much that  I feel from it. The energy was so strong in how I feel. Somehow I am blessed. What really matters is that understanding between two souls.

The funny thing about it was initially there was another song I was writing for him. But somehow it went havoc in our "Maid Corp" Something is fishy going on. I bet the most dramatic maid Ronda has to do with this misunderstanding. But like Leo said, it was a beautiful misunderstanding. But anyhow this song fits. And I am dedicating this post and this beautiful teary song to you. Leo, you are one of a kind in my life.

There is one beautiful thing that I will always remember.
you know you are lucky right.. you've experienced a life so many guys out there have never experienced before although how much they want to........ but also now this, this cancer thing.... hm... maybe this is something that will keep you back on track, a reminder that life is precious, life is short, whatever happens to James, will be a lesson, and you have to treasure every tomorrow like its your last day. I love you ricky, good night.. and don't give up on tomorrow.
And for me being thankful, I wanna thank one of my inspirational professors at Berklee College of Music, Mervyn Warren, it has been years, but this is one of the most beautiful things you have ever written and I am thankful that this song is finally released. Your words are just out of this world as usual. I really wish that my lyrics wasn't that cheezy all the time. You just know what to do about it. The amazing thing was your song brought the true meaning of what friendship could be.

My three besties, one in Melbourne, one in Vietnam and another in Romania, you both will always inspire me to be who I will be. Cow, Mr D and Dumdum, the love you both showed are the most amazing thing that ever happen to me. And baby, your love has showed me what things can be beautiful even the world is seen as a cold and sad place. You made every minute living is just great blessing. Nothing I could say to express my love to you.

And for my song, maybe next post I will share it. But gonna keep the suspense going on for now.

We feel, we hear, your pain, your fear
But we're here, to say, who you are, is okay
And you don't have to go through this on your own
You're not alone

You have more friends than you know
Some who surround you
Some you are destined to meet
You'll have more love in your life
Don't let go, give it time
Take it slow
Those who love you the most, may need more time to grow
It's gonna be okay
You have more friends than you know

Be brave, be strong,
You are loved, you belong
Some day soon, you will see
You're exactly who you're supposed to be
And you don't have to go through this on your own
You're not alone

You have more friends than you know
Some who surround you
Some you are destined to meet
You'll have more love in your life
Don't let go, give it time
Take it slow
Those who love you the most, may need more time to grow
It's gonna be okay
You have more friends than you know

Be who you are
Learn to forgive
It's not about who you love, but how you live
How you live

You have more friends than you know
Some who surround you
Some you are destined to meet
You'll have more love in your life
Don't let go, give it time
Take it slow
Those who love you the most, may need more time to grow
It's gonna be okay

You're gonna be okay

You have more friends than you know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network