Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Rainbow

The room suddenly got dark all of a sudden

and as I look out the window, the sun was shining so bright again

but the clouds were all gloomy

and then, just a glance, I saw a rainbow...

I think of you.. then I smile...

Its been raining all day

Its like shits pain fucking you, every drop hurts...

the clouds represent your body, you feel dark, dirty and ugly...
But you

are the rainbow, and people like me, will look through beneath all those, because you... shine through.

gloomy clouds will fade away... rain will stop... and the day will be as bright as ever... when that happens, the rainbow will be invincible again, blending again.. the same as everyone else..

and we shall work towards that.

together...

My gratitude towards someone who told me this. I smiled, and nothing comes near to words to show how  thankful I am to have someone like you in my life. For the love and courage that you kept giving me, I am just grateful. Thank you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network