Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Reason To Fight On

It’s not the face, but the expressions on it. It’s not the voice, it’s what you say. It’s not how you look in that body, but the things you do with it. You are beautiful. How many of us sees the world this way? No war would happen, no people killed, no crimes, just living in harmony. But this only happens in our dream. But still, it is one beautiful world to live in.

Happy and sad, elated and miserable, secure and afraid, loved and denied, patient and angry, peaceful and wild, complete and empty...all of it. I would feel everything.Or I should say I wanna feel it. Every part of this made me realize how being human is. Every breathe taken is worth. Giving it time and take it slow. It's funny how all this emotions are. It would all be mine to feel. This world was truly the highest and the lowest of all worlds - the most beautiful senses, the most exquisite emotions.. the most malevolent desires, the darkest deeds. Perhaps it was meant to be so. Perhaps without the lows, the highs could not be reached. And I am glad to still be part of this.

As I took another breath, I look up at the skies. It was beautifully dark and stars were shining through it. They were like little angels. They were not calling to me; they were letting me go, leaving me to the black universe I had lived in. I drifted into the black, and it got brighter and brighter. It wasn't black at all - it was blue. Warm, vibrant, brilliant blue...I floated into it with no fear at all. I had every love and care that I wanted. Nothing comes near to what words could I use to describe how I feel right now.

Life and love go on. We live to live. For every reason that we have. It is worldly. It is beautiful to build that beautiful memory with. We are meant to be what we are. I smiled and I knew, it's gonna be ok. No one to judge me for what I am. No place to feel  that I don't fit in. Every thing that I feel now is just what being alive means.

The Earth is at peace. There are no wars. There is no hunger. Honesty, courtesy and kindness are practiced by all. The world has never been more perfect. It is because those imperfection, I dreamed for a perfect world. And I see every beauty of it in it's own way. You are beautiful. Life is beautiful. Love is just love. And that makes life more meaningful to fight on.

1 comments:

 

My Social Network