Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Leona Lewis - Footprints in the sand

You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I'm going

You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way
Then I heard you say

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

I see my life
Flash across the sky
So many times have I
Been so afraid

And just when I
Have thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

When I'm weary
Well, I know you've been there
And I can feel you when you say

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sadness
And despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand




Prologue
This is a song I can relate to you my love.
And the least I can do is just to do the same.
After treatments today, I see my parent eyes were shining with tears.
I really do not know what else I can do.
Besides getting well. But if I would lost this battle,
Baby, I want you to know, even you can't see me or feel me,
But I will always be there, I'll carry you when you need a friend, lover, husband or wife.
I am so sorry for everything. I am changing. If God permits to let me show you.
The love I will repay you with. I love you in so many ways.
But I dare not even take up the phone to call you.
I'm so afraid to hear you being cold, and hold up all your emotions.
I love you baby. But this is a battle I have to fight by my own.

You will find my footprints in the sand walking side by side with you.
I hope I could give you strength when your heart is filled with sorrows and despairs.
No matter where I may be. I love you very much my James, my baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~