Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reply From James~

James Loo July 9 at 11:33pm
u r right baby, at this point of time, it's good for us to remain this way, it's painful everyday, every minute every second. i just dun wanna think of anything now but to focus on clearing the debt and my exam. i wish that i could pass and start doin call soon. i dun wanna think and i dun wanna worry....i need to stop torturing myself...

please take good care of urself there... at least i dun have to worry bout u... 
As for now, I really do not know how to react to this reply.
Baby, I am really not well now. I can understand you pain.
I feel your pain too. I am in pain as well.
But I am also scared. My body may not take it.
I am really fighting so hard now baby.
I know if I lost the fight now, I will even put more pain in your life.
I have to get well... ...  but how... ...
Cuz I think I gave you enough pain in life.
I really wish I am able to do so.
I won't let you worry. I won't say a single word.
Lying in the ward now even makes me feel worst than ever.
How am I going to go thru this.
Baby, I love you but I do not know how to let your pain go away.
I wish I am able to take it all away now, or even have your pain in mine.
But I really don'y know where I should go from here.
Reading this reply just feels like there isn't anymore air to breath.
I lost you... ... But I know I will still hold on on our love...
Cuz this is the reason I am fighting to live.
I am very weak today. But I am still fighting. 
I really wished that you were here now.
And I just wanna ask for forgiveness from you.
At least if I have to leave the world, I know I will go in peace.
But till today, the pain I am going through is greater than anything else.
I know nothing would comes near to a heartache.
I indeed have hurt you so badly, I regretted it.
I wish the pain would go away... In you and in me...
Maybe one day... ... soon... ... 
But I know till the day I lost the battle with cancer... ...
That is the moment I will let go. If it isn't so, I will still
Hold on~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~