Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Emotion Over Flowed

Checked into ward B16 bed 02
Suddenly there are a lot of emotions flowing through me.
Back to a year ago at the same hospital in the same ward.
I was here waiting for someone to come who never came.
And now, part of me wanting someone to be here but I drove him away.
Flashing back at the same moment, same feeling arise.
I really hate being here. I have been refreshing your facebook homepage again and again.
But nothing new was there. What was I hoping for?
Your Forgiveness? or your Love~

I am puzzled. I really somehow would hope you would forgive me.
I really do not hope to bring my guilt if I have to leave..
What am I thinking??? I am not going to leave.
I am going to keep on loving you till the very end.

Baby~ I am really sorry for everything~
But why am I feeling so weak? Lost of determination? or lost of hope?

I view through the email you last send me this morning.
Only 5 words.

I love you... very much~

What am I doing now? I know you still love me.
But I do not know the course that will lead us.
And now, even there are a lot to deal with,
I somehow even lost the support from your friends.
They would not approve me to love you anymore.

 But baby~ I really do not know about anything anymore.
The only thing I am sure is I really love you and I really do not hope to let you just go~
For what we have been through. What we have build. 
Can't our love overcome all this?

Lying back down on the pillow, I started thinking. 
Am I even have the rights to say all this?
No~ I do not deserve this. I shud be banish.
But somehow deep down I am still screaming for you to just stay here.
I really really need you now baby to walk me through this period.
But I can't say anything... All I can do is keep on refreshing on your facebook page hoping for something new.
Hoping for news. I really miss you very much baby~
If I could, I really wish to turn back time and have the courage to admit everything to you.
Or even not to even hurt you at the start.

I really wish that all this guilt would have jus flush away.
Filled myself and you with just the love we shared..
I am simply just very 
Lost~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~