Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, July 16, 2010

寶貝 Baby

不知從那天開始
不知到那一天止
你一直都藏在我心底

I do not know when does it start,

Nor I know when does it stops,

You always hide in a corner of my heart.


時光停在你眼裡
害怕得不敢聲息
我好想住進你的靈魂裡

Time has stop within you eyes,

I am afraid even to take a breath,

I really wish to live within your soul.


輕撫著你的頭 睡吧
我在你夢裡
不管醒在那裡
寶貝
我記得你

Touched your forehead softly, sweet dreams.

I will be in your dreams,

No matter where you will awaken to,

Baby,

I will remember you.


不知從那一天起
再沒有你的消息
這世界忽然間不美麗

Can’t recall from which day hence,

I haven’t any news from you again.

The world is not a beautiful place anymore.


陽光下的我懷念你
等待著你的歸期
我好想投進你的懷抱裡

Missing you under the sun,

Waiting for your return,

I just wish to hide in your arms.


緊握著你的手 睡吧
我在你懷裡
不管醒在那裡
寶貝
我愛著你

Holding your hand, Sweet dreams,

I am in your arms,

No matter where you awaken to,

Baby,

I will love you.


緊握著你的手 睡吧
我在你夢裡
不管何時何地
寶貝
我記得你
我愛著你

Holding your hand, sweet dreams,

I am in your dreams.

No matter where and when,

Baby,

I will remember you.

I will love you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~