Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Another Chapter

Closing one chapter and turning to a new one. Listening to some classic tune from The Beatles, and feeling this moment. For now, a part of me has died off and bringing a new part of life. I don't know why but all I am feeling right now is I'm really being loved.

For some reason, everything just seems right. Well, somehow inner peace and happiness are priceless. Looking at some points in life, everything reminds me of this beautiful song - "The Blower's Daughter" At the very end, pleading towards a memory. And finally with a beautiful stanza - I will find somebody new.

I guess for every reason we make, it just reflect how things could turn out to be. Tomorrow will be a challenging day for me but yet, I know it will be just fine. I guess love triumph over all. For once in my life, everything seems to be in place. I think I came to a point I find that peace with myself.

Tickets are all confirmed, and all now is just how time flies and I will be home again soon. Letting go sometimes is a very hard thing to do. But it everything will take baby steps. And yes Ad, if you are reading this, just you know you aren't going through this period alone. Something we share together. Baby steps.

Well, I guess I will be away for a few days before I am back here again. Just wishing everything will turn out well. Listening to Temporary Home now is just a perfect thing to do. The only question now in my mind is, how can go on from here. Should I tell or should I just hold it till time explains everything? Still don't know how or what will I do. Let's see where I go from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network