Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, August 31, 2012

National Champion 2012

Here is the video I was looking for. I tried upload a better quality one and it fails all the time. So I am just gonna post this in a lower resolution. But an awesome performance by SMJK Keat Hwa Marching Band this year! I can't wait for your production in 2014. Next year, ASMA!! Awesome.. I just can't get enough of these every year. And great job Mr Tang! You are always one of the best that we could always have. These is an article about his latest award, The Sudler Shield Award from the John Philip Sousa Foundation. I know it is in mandarin. And I am too lazy to translate it. LOL.. Sorry guys. But there is always google translate to save the day! Awesome rite? I am just trying to be a bimbo. Anyway, enjoy the video!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network