Reports are in. All I feel now actually is I don't know what to say or what is right to say. When to pick someone I cared for at the airport earlier. And will be expecting one last soul to be in Briton in days. The full circle will be completed. I really wish it was easier for me to put down in words but I really couldn't at all.
And paying tribute to the talents in Malaysia. To Jaclyn Victor's song, Jagalah Diri which means Take Care Of Yourself. I'm signing off totally for now. Just wish some moments to digest everything that is going on. And thanks Mr D, for always being there for me.
Starting A New Slate
-
Dear Zach,
I recently bought a brand new samsung phone at the most bargain price from
Shopee which costs less than RM1K. My old phone, which was bought in...
1 week ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment