Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The first 12 of Being 30


Lying here in the morning, it made me realize somehow the things that I thought wasn't important suddenly seems to matter to me. Weird much?!?! I don't really know. Maybe I just wanna blame it on a rough night somehow. 

It didn't really seems to matter at first, but when times fold itself in front of me, all I could think off is why am I even doing this. For every reason that I wanted for it to happen, and yet I am thousand of miles away. 

I am thankful don't get me wrong. For every single soul that try to make this birthday a memorable one. And it is one of a hell of celebration here. Overwhelmed with all the wishes, and I appreciate to all that have taken the time to do so. I am really touched. 

It is barely 12 hours into my 30s and here I am wondering all about the little things. Well, maybe this is how humans are. Or am I starting to ask too much? 

I wanted more, I wanted a wish that could never come true. I wanted a life where it is just a mere dream to me. Yes, I fantasize about it every single day. Without the pain, without the doubts you have, without the uncertainty of things could be. 

Maybe for now, I just need to take a beat. I needed to stop. I needed a breather. I just needed you. I needed a total cure. I needed to be normal. I needed to be just me. Blame it on the cold winter morning, or even me 'men'strating or whatever you wanna call it. I didn't really like how I am feeling at this moment. And I just wanted to just let go. 2 more hours I told myself. 2 more hours and all of these needs to go. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~