Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, January 17, 2014

A New Shift

All the little things that adds up to this. I know that this is something that don't make sense at all. Honestly, I am happy. Genuinely am happy and in a place where I always wanted to be. But the thing is about me now is I am at a state of writers block on my music. Irony much!

I was in the shower this morning and I realize what shit I got myself into right now. But well, it isn't something I see coming. A part of me can't really believe after everything that happened, I would be in this happy realm.

I am so use to write sappy sad songs, songs that are expressive of anger, frustration and chaos. It isn't about what I can do with the happiness from within. But just the fact that my happy songs are like crap. Like literally. And I am not joking at all. It is just another league. A league of songs that will never make it to an album.

The more I wanted to find that dark murky part in me, the more I ended up with things that didn't make sense. It all brings me back to where I was fighting on what I wanted to write with my label few years back. I never really thought that this day would actually come. But well, we all needed to do what is needed. I texted a few of my friends on this, but I guess that they know I am just full of crap. Ignoring me is the best way to deal with me. (See, I told y'all I have crappy friends! Joking! I am so gonna get killed by writing this out loud.)

But well, there is a will there will be a way I suppose. I just have to dig deeper into that state of mind. And well, sorry for writing crap yet again! 

2 comments:

  1. Write happy tune songs but with sappy messages in it. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about that.. It might work.. But only the lyricist would dig into thar.. Or.. You wanna be my lyricist?!?! Lol

    ReplyDelete

 

My Social Network