Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, November 25, 2011

There Is A Place For Us

Sitting by the window looking at the people walking in and out from the building on a beautiful morning.
Where Carrie Underwood's There's a place for us kept playing on my iPad2.
Somehow I couldn't get myself into the realms of writing at the moment.

I am really looking forward to my very first theatre writing. I bet Nell would be disappointed in me if I still lay in my mist of a broken heart. 
I am blessed to have known Nell in person. She is my inspirational model while I was in my depression and addiction of drugs. She was the one on a phone call who woke me that beautiful people are just around us. And ever since, I slowly walked out from my depression but yet on the addiction. 
Kicking the addiction has to give to another beautiful soul in my life. As a post thanksgiving. I would wanna thank these people I have in life.




The Angel of Faith and Love - Andrew

Andrew is a pure soul. We are pretty much alike yet different. He drifted apart from an encounter during lunch hour and years later. A drama queen stood in front of me. I guess it was a defensive machanism. But soon after when we put down our mask. A certain connection linked us up. I am really glad that I have him in my life again. Even thou there are bits and parts kept us misunderstood but yet its the beauty part of you call someone a family. James thought me that. Andrew is a ball of energy where he always wanted to bring joy to others. And yet in other side of him. He is a fragile little boy. Got misunderstood for the wrong things. A respectful person. But with a soul which in need of a pure energy. He does make me smile a lot in life. He went through things to a certain extend when I didn't know he did. ( Reading back all the emails Emma sent me ) I was touched. Still am. He was the first person after a very long time who told me just be exactly who I was. And wanted to be my miracle when all hopes are dashed. You really are a miracle. You brought me out from a living which is not living. Thankful to have that honour. Showed me that love and faith is the key to keep living no matter what happen and it will keep us strong. Just hold on for myself. You have taught me so much. Thankful to have a friend like you. ( I guess a chains of your wonderful words of encouragement will be kept with me for my own view)

The Angel of Care and Warmth - Nell

Nell was always my inspirational model in life. She is a person by far I have ever met never stop showing her love. She is not just inspirational. She is really an angel. I remembered one thing she said.

Touch one soul at a time. Eventually we will touch the world

Before getting to know her, she was like a a high goddess to me. Until one day on twitter a friend of mine. Took a pic and tag me along. I was damn 38 (meaning crazy in malaysian terms) She is a multitalented performance artist who is accomplished in a variety of media. An actor, drama teacher, emcee, voice-over talent, choreographer, scriptwriter, producer & director, she has been described by the Press as a creative genius & an artistic chameleon with a portfolio that is both extensive & impressive. How would I never get a starstuck when I am now actually sitting down talking music and as a friend who really cares and wanted an answer whenever she ask "How are you?" I still can't get use to whenever she start thanking me for helping her. But I am the one should be thanking her. She gave me an opening which I couldn't say no. I was offered to help her on her upcoming musical. Theatrical music is where I love to be. Thanking this opportunity she have given me. This production is personal and I promise It will be the most magical event of the year of 2012 in the Malaysian calender of Arts. Again, Nell, never fail to bring me up by reasoning with phrases she comes up randomly. She presented me a book when we first met. Its called "You Can Heal Your Life"
The next best book ever presented to me after Rich Dad Poor Dad by James. With her little note inside.

The power is within you!
May you follow your inner light, love & wisdom!

Thank you to be apart of my life Nell. You really are an angel~ ( Did I mention her complexion are perfect?)

The Angel of Company - Garend

This is a weird thing to mention here. We know each other from the weirdest way. Yet, I dunno what should I write cuz I know he will be reading this. He is a person who I love to just go out with him for coffee,  doing our own things even not talking to each other. This sounded so wrong right?
But I will always remember that night when you took the initiative to be by my side. Listening to me winding about that Mr X and Mr L. Having can drinks in the middle of the night, by the road side. Feeding to mosquitoes. A person who never judge and being there to bring out the best of each other. We are from very different background and religions. But we never got into that debate. But we always compliments each other to that beauty part in life. There is more to come for us. I still haven't hear you swear. You nearly did but never. I am anticipating on that. He is a person I can count on in life.

The Angel of Silence - Ryan Lew

He certainly is an angel. We knew each other for years. And yet the conversation aren't much. He is my sweetie I can count on. I enjoyed so much when I see him. He has this aura that radiates when you are around him. That positivity in him. That pure soul that will never judge. He is seriously a star that shine. I am still waiting for him to. His potential to be quiet and being there for you. You feel him. He is really one beautiful soul..I would confide anything to him. A  keeper of words. Yet a beauty in his own. And we love dogs!!! Maybe one day our sons should meet. Which by mention is sick. I hope Derek get well soon. 

The Angel of Compassion - Julie Pang.

She is a person I will never get tired with even with her randomness and powerful protections. My mother. She risk her life to bring me into this world. She will be the only person in life I will never able to payback what she has given me. She is my God and will always be. She see me fall, she guide me up. And her protection is beyond what I can say in words. Oh my god, can't believe I am tearing up thinking of her. Mommy, I love you very very much. I want you well always. 

The Angel of Wisdom - Eddie Hah

My good old dad. You taught me so much in life I don't know where to start. Needless to say in education, religion, being a good man. You shown me so much in life that I am thankful for being here now. And Dad, I love you as much alright. Don't keep stressing I love mom more. 

The Angel of Hymms - Kelly Brianne Clarkson

This angel walked my through my life for the past 11 years. There are many events happening in life now but you never fail sharing out every emotion through your song. You are a great friend to me for the past years. I will not say more here in case this would cause any trouble from "Emma". I love you Kel. Be strong. You are a greater voice that reach millions in this world. Thanking for everything that happen on idols.

The Angel of Kindred - James

Even I am not ready to be a friend now, but I am thankful you were part of my life. To where I am now, I am thankful that you have guided me to be a better person. Even our love ended. But your memories stays. Thankful for everything and my greatest regret was hurting you.

The Angel of Laughter. - Arianne Tan

Another weird combination.In a series of bad events happening in my life last year. Thankful that you were always there. I remembered that when I lost my wallet, she was the one who didn't give up searching for me. To make sure I am well and all. She is a strong angel of mine. She always wanted me happy. I am now my dear. And my best wishes to your upcoming event. Your marriage. I will always be there for you Ms Tan. You never failed to make me smile.

And here I will have to conclude my post if not it will never end. To Cyril, Ken, Jaz, you three kicked me at the point I needed. To Se Young, Thanking for always standing there for me. To Anthony, you know what you meant to me always. To Alexander Wong, I will dedicate one specific one for you. Our story can't be shared with so many others here. To Jeffrey Ee, you will always be a good brother to me. To Rainer and Danny, with love and the warmest care you both shown. I remembered you both pull me out on new years eve last year. To my brothers, and sister in law to be, Thanks you for everything you have done for me. 

Last but least. I dedicate this song to all my angels in life. 


There’s a place out there for us
More than just a prayer or anything you’ve ever dreamed of.
So when you feel like giving up
Cause you don’t fit in down here
Fear is crashing in close your eyes and take my hand.

We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe.
It’s written in the stars that shine above
A world where you and I belong
Where faith and love will keep us strong
Exactly who we are is just enough
there’s a place for us there’s a place for us.
there’s a place for us there’s a place for us.

Where the water meets the sky
Where your heart is free and hope comes back to life
When these broken hands are whole again
WE’ll find what we’ve been waiting for
We were made for so much more

We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe.
It’s written in the stars that shine above
A world where you and I belong
Where faith and love will keep us strong
Exactly who we are is just enough
there’s a place for us
Now there’s a place for us

So hold on now hold on
There’s a place for us

We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe.
It’s written in the stars that shine above
A world where you and I belong
Where faith and love will keep us strong
Exactly who we are is just enough
Exactly who we are is just enough
There’s a place for us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network