Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, November 24, 2011

If I save my heart for you

This is something from parts and bits of my life 
There are so much in me I wanna share. My past, My present and my future.
Somehow just that life is always surprisingly kind to me.
This is something I will not find out the answer to it.
I have to leave. I have to let it go.
I have no reason at all to be angry at the Higher Power.
But I believe that He has the reason why He needed me to let it go.
I have to have a little faith. It is just not my time now I tell myself.
But this is a beautiful song. And beautiful things are meant to share.
All I wish for you is good health and a better future. I love you~ 
and you will always be a family to me. 
Just remember family will not leave you alone. Even we are going different ways now.
You gotta just remember to smile.







If I save my heart for you
Will I ever have your love?
I know that some dreams don’t come true
Only fools won’t give their mind



Could I feel this touch so strong without?
If we really don’t belong in love
Will you ever feel it too?
If I save my heart for you.

There are games that I could play
I could act like I don’t care
Seems the time I go away
Well its then you want me there
Still I cannot get you close enough
The shades go down the walls go up
Will you ever let me through?
If I save my heart for you.

I wanna love that knows no boundaries
I wanna love that wears no mask
And when I feel those arms around me
That’s when I won’t have to ask
I won’t have to ask.

Love is such a fragile gift
When it’s someone you feel magic with
Will you ever say you do?
If I save my heart for you,
If I save my heart for you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~