Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Somewhere (There is a place for us)

There's a place for us,Somewhere a place for us.Peace and quiet and open airWait for us somewhere.

There's a time for us,Someday a time for us.Time together with time to spare,Time to learn, time to care.

Someday, somewhereWe'll find a new way of living,We'll find a way of forgiving,Somewhere.
There's a place for us,A time and place for us.Hold my hand and we're halfway thereHold my hand and I'll take you there,Somehow, someday, somewhere.

Someday, somewhereWe'll find a new way of living,We'll find a way of forgiving,Somewhere.

There's a place for us,A time and place for us.Hold my hand and we're halfway thereHold my hand and I'll take you there~

This is a promise I give. No matter how, where, when, Somewhere i WILL always be there for you. we'll find a way of forgiving just hold my hand and we will be there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network