Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, November 19, 2011

我忘了 向前走

It was unexpected when you turn up 
All the gifts where jus left aside when handed it over
And when you knew it was too late to ever do anything to make it right.
Cuz it will never be right again.


It was unexpected when you stand at my door
All I see now is a friend who I haven't seen in years
And when you knew it was too late to ever held my hands again,
We just smile at each other and exchanging a warmth smile.


Even the love evolve but beyond words would explain,
Even the most wondrous view we shared.
To be legends isn't with you anymore.
I bit my goodbyes with a heavy heart.


I really wanna know how are you even we walked a different life.
Even so, somehow I miss you every single minute.
Without me I know its a form of freedom for you.
I learned how to live by myself.
And you moved on with a new.
And sometimes, I forgot I still held your hands.


Baby, all you need to know is I loved you. 
Goodbye~




牆上靜止的鐘是為誰停留
是不是和我一樣賴著不走
你說故事已經結束 很久
我忘了 向前走

我努力假裝現在過得很好
現在的你看來已不需要我
也許在不同的時空
還牽著 你的手

想知道你真的過得好嗎
沒有我也許是種解脫
將思念穿梭在宇宙數千光年
悄悄到 你身邊
現在我試著習慣一個人過
也許你已經開始新的生活
陪著我的叫做寂寞
陪你的 是誰呢?

想知道你真的過得好嗎
沒有我也許是種解脫
將思念穿梭在宇宙數千光年
悄悄到 你身邊
現在我試著習慣一個人過
也許你已經開始新的生活
陪著我的叫做寂寞
陪你的 是誰呢?

也許在不同的時空
還牽著 你的手

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network