Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, July 19, 2013

Soul Searching

Been a little off my game this few days. So I was kinda doing some soul searching to find back that little vibe in my work.

Got up at 5:10am and called up Dumdum. And somehow, he agreed to do this with me! I needed the beach so bad and I need to be back in the city by 9am.

Had a lovely breakfast with him at the beach, and finishing off my short trip back to the city with my fav green tea frap! And I realize that I really know nothing about LA. Past by the Hollywood sign and I asked : Why Hollywood?

Anyhow, it was just one amazing lovely stroll and it was really refreshing. I hope it helps me later on work. Thanks for sneaking me out that early Dumdum








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~