Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, July 19, 2013

Soul Searching

Been a little off my game this few days. So I was kinda doing some soul searching to find back that little vibe in my work.

Got up at 5:10am and called up Dumdum. And somehow, he agreed to do this with me! I needed the beach so bad and I need to be back in the city by 9am.

Had a lovely breakfast with him at the beach, and finishing off my short trip back to the city with my fav green tea frap! And I realize that I really know nothing about LA. Past by the Hollywood sign and I asked : Why Hollywood?

Anyhow, it was just one amazing lovely stroll and it was really refreshing. I hope it helps me later on work. Thanks for sneaking me out that early Dumdum








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network