Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, February 7, 2014

This Is Home

This is home. They say you can make it home where ever you feel. I've been thinking a lot of things lately. Maybe home has been one of them. It's not just a hobby anymore, this is my life. And I am grateful for that.

But sometimes you gotta step back, and give yourself a chance to look around.

This is where I've arrived. Around every turn, there is a life outside of mine. There is something about this place. You see all it's past all around you, and all you want, is to be a part of it's future.

Every time I step out, I find something that inspires me. I don't feel like I needed anything at all. Except to see, and experience it more. But I don't take it for granted. The city is so full of life, you sometimes don't know where you fit in. And maybe that's the point.

I realize this place doesn't just want you to see what's here, or what came before. It doesn't ask you to change your ways, or how you look at the world. The simple thing that it wants you to discover.... is you...

To find yourself inside it's walls, and out on the streets. To show you the answer of all your hesitations, questions, and dreams, is right there on your own reflection. Few places will show you that. Which is why no matter what comes next, for me, for now. This... is home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network