Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Different Sense

There are times when our senses are being magnified, there are times, our senses comes in how we feel. Different kinda aspects makes different kinda sense. But the question lies on how we deal with it.

I guess imma that kinda person who will believe what I wanna believe. Even though sometimes that reality is the other way round. I guess it is just a Capricorn thingy. To me right now, I guess what I will choose to believe is life has it's own way to show you what you are worth.

I do notice that the past few weeks, there are a lot of changes, and there are a lot of things that are different. But I choose not to react to it. Maybe to me, life indeed has a very strong impact to me that I feel that I am in the right place. I can't deny that there is a part of me wanted to know why, but again, even if I know the answer, it doesn't change the fact what things could be misread or misunderstood. That said, what I feel might even be wrong to begin with. 

Many times, I do question myself that am I doing my all to make things right? I know in our lifetime, we can't make everyone happy. But again, we will always wanna strive for perfection even though reality doesn't permits us to do so. If I had a chance, I would not hesitate. 

Every one of us in this life time, we have our fair share of struggles. A part of me knows that if I hadn't had what I have right now, I wouldn't have make it through so smoothly. To sustain a human connection isn't as easy as it seems. Sometimes, the best way to deal with it is just let it go. Cause the fact I know if I would've held to it, it will turn into a battlefield. 

For that, I choose to smile. Like Mr D and I always share a quote at times of uncertainties. - " It will pass. " living against time is just so not worth it to feel that way. As I know deep down, I did what I could to make it right. 


2 comments:

 

My Social Network