Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Beauty In Life

In so many ways possible, things tend to have a way for it to happen. Especially inspiration. 

Having faith is one part, the faith of life. When things goes a lil crazy, we do tend to indulge in it. It is pretty normal for us to dwell in it. Even myself. These few days got me thinking on how would I be able to cope with it if things goes the way you didn't plan for it. It isn't something easy to know how or what will you do. But there is a point when you come to a place where you just didn't wanna even think about it. I know I am blessed with the many many things given to me in life. Somehow it does help you to be stronger in many ways. For all that is worth, I need to be content with what I have right now.

For many reasons, it got me thinking of what I need to do. There are changes I need to make. Like it or not, I have to put in my perspective on my career and life. Not that I am doing anything different, it is just I gotta try loving myself a lil more. I do tend to forget how beautiful life can be, and I needed a reminder that it will not matters if I don't cherish what I have. 

A part of me felt I am taking a lot of things for granted. The things that I was suppose to put more effort to cherish, to love and to live with isn't the things I'm doing. I've put a lot of efforts on the things which is just not worth caring in ways. Maybe us the fever cause me to think. What are the things and people who are worth it. I know I am not alone, I have more love than I could ask for. And I know those who love me the most may need time to grow. Not the growth of a person but the bond to grow. 

Music is an expression to me, and it is a part of me. I find peace and joy when I'm writing. I find it a place where I can just express how I feel without fearing others to judge. There us always something that feels right. And it will always leads me home.

So here is a lil something to share. Something really beautiful. Something new brewing. 


So much beauty in life
Shining on the outside
Empty on the inside
I get lost sometimes
Blinded by the flashing lights
Distractions always in my eyes
So I'm following the sound, the sound of my heart
Beating


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network