Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tell Me

Just one of those time that I sink myself into my choice of music. Really happy to get my hands on some new music. This is one song that I really like. Words were as usual, emo to many but just perfect for me. I know that the singer could do better. But still, it was a good record.

Well, I'm not gonna talk about the record on this post. Finally, I made up my mind on something that is gonna change my life. Drawing a line to things that kept me bleeding all this while. Maybe for once, I gotta learn to live with a life without you. I know you will always be there in my life. But just in a different approach I suppose. Yesterday night was one painful night. But somehow, I gotta pull myself through.

I know now my life that is filled up with one little fella. Glintan. I shall name him that. Well, don't ask why. Cuz only he knows why. I was speaking to Ad just like minutes ago. And I realize with the amount of support I was having from Glintan, that is the reason why I am still here in one piece. I would have fallen into pieces. He is like this little brother that I never had. It's not just about the amount of smiles we shared. But also the pain and past. Sometimes, no words could express how things are. And  I don't know why, I just made it clear that he will be pampered as one little small boy. Maybe in a way, it is a way for me to show my gratitude. I know he will be saying that this is nonsense. But it isn't for him to decide.

Well, I know I am a bit off topic now. Anyway, I have gotten my ticket ready. Called up Cow and told her about the news. And yes, I'll be heading back to Boston via New York. When I got Glintan's long winded mail in the middle of the night, it kinda struck me that  I was pushing myself away from everything. One thing Glintan does is raping my mind all the time. He just have this thing that sense every vibe I sent out. I am not complaining about it, but I cherish that a lot.

Anyway, I miss Rainer and G a lot. Since they left, I really feel empty in ways. But we still gossip almost once a week when we can find that common time we have together. Anyway, keeping this post short (Which I know epic failure as this is like so damn freaking long) I wanna share the words of this song. Exactly the feeling I am going through. But I know that I am happy for everything that it is finally over. I guess...

There are nights when I can't help but cry
And I wonder why you had to leave me
Why did it have to end so soon
When you said that you would never leave me

Tell me, where did I go wrong
What did I do to make you change your mind completely
When I thought this love would never end
But if this love's not ours to have
I'll let it go with your goodbye

Why did it have to end so soon
When you said that you would never leave me

Oh, tell me, where did I go wrong
What did I do to make you change your mind completely
When I thought this love would never end
But if this love's not ours to have
I'll let it go with your goodbye

Why did it have to end so soon
When you said that you would never leave me

Oh, tell me, where did I go wrong
What did I do to make you change your mind completely
When I thought this love would never end
But if this love's not ours to have
I'll let it go with your goodbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network