Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, September 2, 2013

Drama Versus Peace

When it comes to life, no doubt that there will be a lil drama here and there. Some were conditioned, some were made. I somehow have my fair share of drama in life. But the fact that with everything that is on the plate right now, I just didn't want any kind of external made drama to be in my life.

All I have and all I need is the air that I would kill to breath. I am still searching for something that would pass me on. Well, I am not here to judge, and honestly, I am in a very peaceful and happy place right now. Nothing in the world I would give to exchange for the opposite. There are many that would love stirring up negativity and also things which they don't truly understand. And with that, I am staying out from all of that.

Peace is a sense that gives me not only pleasure but also the satisfaction in life. Especially now I am with my family and my love ones, nothing comes near for me to give that up. Staying humble at it's feet. I believe what I have. I believe what is given to me and I cherish that with my life.

The is really a group of people I really miss right now. I know there are a lot going on, and we are continents apart. Mikey is still in KL of course with Mr D. G is in Sweden or which ever country he flies to. Rainer & Danny in Aussie, and Cornflakes in Vietnam. I still talk to Shinigami on and off. Daus & Leo were always there for me. Byron is in Singapore right now and my gangz in LA & NY. My barbz! Those 3 is just amazing people that keep me going. I am just blessed to even have this minute to reminisce all those moments I have with you guys.

Some part of me, still wish that my short trip to Songkhla Thailand is longer. If my condition allowed, I will be heading back there in 2 weeks with Dumdum. Just you and me for 5 days 4 nights. The sun was just amazing. Sea were calm and the food was just awesome. It will be just perfect for just the two of us. The calmness that I am looking forward is just so.... divine.

Well, I know there ain't much interesting going right now. A big change is to come in days or even less for me. I wouldn't say it's something bad, but another challenge I suppose. But there ain't anything I can do to change that. So here are some of the pics I took on my short trip during the weekend. I hope I am well enough to head there in a few weeks time.
















Anticipating the next time I step into this very ocean again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~