Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Breathing Air

Have you ever feel like you were under the water and you couldn't rise above to catch a mouthful of air? Somehow, that is how I am feeling right now. Sometimes, things ought to be seen as something beautiful. But when you peel it off a layer by layer. Reality sometimes is just harsh and cold.

So many things to let go right now, so many part of me wanting to hold on. All the chains around were just pulling you in deeper. The more you wanted to stay on, the more you knew it was just steps away being a wreak.

It's been 8 days since you left me there. I understand what you are going through, I understand that this is part of the deal. But nothing can take away the loneliness that is growing. I know it isn't fair to say I am cause I know, it will be 100 times worst for you than for me.

I know that nothing I can compares to you. Nothing will. But sometimes, I feel am I just enough for you? I am tired too. I am human too. I am not tired that I love you. But I am just tired of all the other factors that makes me feel how I am feeling right now.

I wanted to say it is okay. I really do. But just.. I needed air myself. I wanted to be just enough for you. But will I ever be? I am your safe person, I am yours as you are mine. But why does all this emotions still stirs?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network