Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, May 26, 2012

L.O.V.E.



                      L  is for the Laughter I give to you every day
                                           knowing you'll never go away

                         O  is for the Options we'll have when were together
                                           knowing our love couldn't get any better
  
                 V  is for the Visions I have of you
                                          knowing I'll never find anyone quite like you

                         E   is for Everything that's true I've every said
                                           especially when I said
                                           "we'll be together till were dead"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network