Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Some Things




Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

- Ann Landers

You - Part 007 : April 15th 2015

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

The first song I've ever send it to you before it was released worldwide. A classic beauty that was covered. An arrangement that I did thinking about us. Sometimes, I don't know if our stars are just aligned or just some things are just meant to be.

It was simple. There was nothing else in the world that could matter. The quiet understanding, the acceptance, and also the forgiving. There are many circumstances I couldn't believe I would be able to look pass and let it go. But when things went wrong, all I could think of is I am thankful that the honesty we shared are strong. Today mark a special day for the both of us. Something that I never thought was possible.

The past 3 weeks has been crazy for either of us. It reminded me when things were crazy last year for us. You would write a lot just to distract me. And lemme get lost in it. Lost myself and I am no where to be found.

I find myself being able to let go. I didn't let myself drowned in a place where only I could reach. No more bleeding, no more hiding.

When there are times I felt hurt, but the worst part is there is no one to blame. There were times I feel that why choosing a life that held on to something that is just merely an idea. Things were grey and I would let myself feel every single cut. But love changes you. It lessen the burden, it trusted you with something that no words could ever describe. And you let it unwrap you and breathe you in.

I just wanted to be thankful, I just wanted to hold on to what I am breathing in. You've been there as a friend. Your weakness is just a mere part of life and the course of growing up. I am not settling for the less perfect, as all the imperfection reflects that I am in love with a human being. They say when you fell in love, your common sense is on holiday. You were always that someone to try for, and that someone whose arms will hold you tight enough to be the reason to breathe.

I don't love you because I needed you. I need you because I love you. We are sure the worst, and we are sure the best. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network