Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Further Down The Road

The more I loop Say Something by A Great Big World ft Christina Aguilera, the more all the things I didn't wanna feel came flowing in. When sometimes the fear that we hide just keep making it presence more dominant. I know that this decision that I have taken will change everything from here.

But the thing that keep running in my mind is why so. The answer is really simple. I am just simply tired. And after so many years, it just make no more sense to me. I wanted something more that I can held on to.

From where I am heading right now, I just feel that it doesn't matter any more. I feel so small and I am nothing at all. I sat in front of the piano for 4 hours today. All the chords I manage to come up with are so melancholy. But the flow doesn't really make any sense to me.

Thinking back on where we are, I know that a part of you understood why I choose to be this way. I know you are hurting right now. But you love me for who I am. You always let me decide what is best for myself. Even some of them doesn't seems that way to you. I love you Dumdum. And it's more than anything I can ask for. But right now, I really needed this. I really do. I know no matter where our path leads us to, you will follow me and I will follow you.

Whenever we stumble and fall, there will always be a part of us that will eventually crawled up again. For now, I just wanted to follow the list and see everyone that I love. I can't wait to see my barbz and also my besties who are coming back next month. One from Aussie, one from Sweden, and one from Singapore. I don't wanna be sorry and saying I couldn't get to you. But there is only one person I really got no idea would I be able to is Leo. I know timing is everything, but just... Everything seems so far for now, and far is something luxury I can't afford.

I don't know it is just me or the song is really moving. I didn't wanted to feel this, but yet, it feels so right. All the binding strings that held me together just break lose. Standing there and let everything flow. I know it will be great time for me to start writing my music, but all I wanna do now is just let it be. Everything just felt right.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~