Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Promise

"Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." 

– John Lennon

Loving  - Part 003 : November 5th 2014

Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that. 

This love is good, this love is bad. This love is alive, this love came back from the dead. This stanza in Taylor Swift's latest record 1989 has a powerful impact on me. It's a balance in life. There are the good and there are the bad. I could say for the first time in a very long time, I am really genuinely happy. Being in love is a mix of courage and fear. The timing was right, and it fell into place. 

I'm not going to write a long winded post, because I still don't wanna spill anything right now. Don't wanna jinx anything, but I'm happy. Happy to love and happy to be loved. I'm officially off the market. We found each other. The anticipation is strong, and the beauty of missing gives us that faith. 

Bae.. I will promise you that I will always love you, even when I hate you. :) 






2 comments:

  1. love is sweet when it's new, but sweeter when it's true...
    may your heart be filled with true love,
    take care and bless it be

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u.. it is certainly something I would be wishing for.. Hopefully things will turn out well. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

My Social Network