Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.

- Reba McEntire  

Gratitude - Part 005 : November 28th 2014

It's thanksgiving today and I just thought to myself,I should be thankful for everything that has been given to me. From the smallest thing to the utmost craziest change in my life. For some reason, everything happen for a reason.

To my family, love ones, and friends. Without y'all, this year would be challenging. I know there are more obstacles to come, but the faith and hope hall have given me, I couldn't be more thankful for all that love. There are a few really big changes, but I'm glad there are so much good to come. 

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. 

This was a quote I've always remember when I first met this amazing woman. Whenever things went the way I didn't expect or hope for, this is one thing that that keeps me from losing every satiny that was in me. I do not have a lot right now, but I'm thankful for all the goodness life have given me. The power of giving back is so wonderful I really am at the lost of words to describe how and what I feel. 

All I know now, the path in front of me might be rough, but I know that I'll never walk that path alone. To the beautiful souls in Nashville, L.A., Manhattan, Stolckholm, Melborne and KL, I would never be who I am today with y'all believing in me. I'll be eternally grateful for all that love given. You know who you are. 

Last but not least, I'm thankful to have be loved by you and loving you is the best thing that happened in 2014 for me. 



5 comments:

  1. Are you balding ????! Is your boyboy tolerant of that ?? . You are chinese right ? I heard chinese guys are quiet vain and only want hot perfect and fair skinned boys ....what does your boy say about balding ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is balding because of chemo if you havent noticed, and I am also balding cos my testosterone level is off the roof. Yes he is Chinese and I am Chinese but what has Chinese got to do with vain and stuffs, you are obviously stereotyping but whatever, that's your choice and your mindset and that shows how shallow of a person you are but who am I to judge. I love Eric very much and have always been for the past 2 years and nothing is gonna change my love for him.

    -his boy-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheeesh ...im just asking , dont have to go all angry ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :p

    Feel like my baby is being attacked! It's just my defence mechanism I guess. Cheers!

    -his boy-

    ReplyDelete
  5. May much more love pour on you! =D Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

 

My Social Network