Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Not Chili.. Just Tomato...

This was just few weeks ago in Gold Coast. It is now winter down under. There were a group of air crew getting ready to check out of the hotel and head to the airport.

So during checking out, one Korean crew went out to have a cigarette while the others are dealing at the concierge. After she was done, she came back to the group. And then this conversation happened..


Captain  : So, how was the weather out there? Is it chilly?!?!

Crew      : Nope...

Captain   : Huh!? .. What?!?!

Crew       : Nope it's not chilly..

Captain    : Then how was it???

Crew        : Tomato...

Everyone was stunned and having the exact same reaction you are having right now. I really love my crew friends.. They always have all this kinda story that brighten my day no matter how my day goes..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network