Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, October 17, 2013

November 18th - Unplugged Live with Pia Toscano & Jared Lee

I am so proud that Pia Toscano and Jared Lee are having Unplugged Live at The Cutting Room NYC in Nov! What makes me happier is they have been constantly supporting American Cancer Society (ACS).

When I got a text this morning from my ACS family that these two amazing souls will be doing this, it really warms up my heart. From the first time I saw Pia sang at the live shows at AI, I knew this girl will do amazing things. Jared's style of writing is always an inspiration to me. Keeping in current and also personal. These two are just amazing. And really, a big thank you for keep supporting us.

Especially to Pia, being a part of your team Sweet P on the last Relay For Life at Howard Beach NYC, is just amazing. Thank you for raising all the money to keep this program going.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network