Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, October 6, 2013

City Lights

In these deep city lights, a boy could get lost tonight. I'm finding every reason to be gone, but there is nothing here to hold on to. Could I hold you? I am just being left here to reminisce all those moment again and again. I wouldn't say it's easy, but I do wish it was. 

For some reasons, I wanted so many things. And it was all those little things in life that I didn't really cherish. I miss my hair, I miss being able to eat what I wanted. Even my mom got me mckers but after having a bite, it just couldn't stay in. I miss those times I was just able to do what I wanted. 

Listening to rain drops and it got me thinking, have I really lived? Whenever this questions pops, it made me realize being human, we will somehow find that loop hole to say we haven't. Everyone wants more, even I do. I have D being there for me always, my besties who always push me up, even zombie trying his best to be. I have unconditional love, I have that passionate love I always wanted, I have the love that is being shared among best friends. So what do I wanna hold on to right now? 

I know that the fact that things I wanted needed time to heal. But why do I still feel this way? A mixture of every emotions that could be. Where can I go from here? I just wanted to get over with all this treatment and move on. Or I should say live on. 

I know I am being loved and I am grateful for everything. But somehow, I am just all over the place right now. Just wished it was much simpler. But I know, life is life. I have every reason to be gone, but I know I just gotta hold on. Hold on to you. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~