Couldn't sleep after that stupid dream! What the hell with it!
Cruising in Dead Hill : Exploration
-
Dear Zach,
Ever since all the gay meeting apps have been banned in Malaysia, the only
way for all the gay people to meet up (for sexual fun), apart from go...
4 days ago








































Love the Friend + Benefits t-shirt XD
ReplyDeleteGood luck and have fun after this have a nice rest =D
Haha.. I know rite.. It belongs to my roomie.. I posted that pic on my instagram and my friends ask me to robbed that shirt from him.
ReplyDeleteBut thanks.. I definitely needed my long awaiting holiday in december. :)
Eee..so nice !
ReplyDeleteSay hi to Nicki for me.
Hehe...
Haha.. I wish I knew her.. She isn't in the same company as I am la..
ReplyDeleteHeheh, I know...but she'll be there right ?
ReplyDelete:)
Yup.. But She will be in front of the stage and on stage.. I am back stage. so.. u got the picture. :P
ReplyDeleteStevie Wonder!!!
ReplyDeleteDid they place Nicki Minaj next to Mariah? Hahaha.. Oh yeah.. wolverine legs..hahahaha. Anyway do update on the AMAs!
Updated for you already bro!!
ReplyDelete