Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, April 13, 2014

For Love?

When was the last time you did things in the name of love? Regardless how crazy or how irrational it may be. As time goes by, we usually ignore all these little things that matters. But how do we remind ourselves not to take things for granted? The things we usually have with us aren't being cherish. And I am too a victim of this cold reality. But with everything that is going on with my life right now, it didn't just matter any more. I wanted to spend that time with you instead of me being alone. And yet, I will be heading back to NYC and your work and mine will be hectic. So when will we even have the time left? But the question now is what more could I do from what I have? We will never have the best in life, but what we could have is making the best of what we have.

I am not saying what I did was a wise and sane decision, but I didn't regret doing it. It was havoc, but it is all worth it. And when I was just there, your face with horror and shock kinda make me smile.
What were you thinking?!!? What the hell are you doing here?!?!

I wasn't thinking at all. I just want the time we have together counts. 

Seriously. you know I have meetings and I have to...

Stop baby.. Just stop.. I know.. I know.. Just enjoy this moment. You don't gotta change your schedule or even do anything. I know.. I just wanted to love you a little more. 

And that smile you gave after was priceless.

It has been 24 hours now since we left, it was one of those time you know that love is one thing that is so humble yet fragile. That feeling of you in bed, the touch, the cuddling, the time when our lips crease on each other, and watching every breath you take while you are sound asleep. Ok, this sounds freaky when you say it out loud. (Well, if you were just wondering, we didn't do anything else) Life is really one thing you could never truly understand how it works.

And I was talking to CK (even our time difference was fucked up) and we talk about the "what ifs" True enough, it won't make any difference, but the idea of that just keep slipping in my mind. I knew you for more than a decade now, and if we were to fall in love 10 years ago. Will this be as beautiful?

Love indeed is like playing Russian Roulette. You just needed that one shot. The terrifying fear but you won't leave. Every heart beats just makes you wanna be here. With what we both are going through in life, I didn't want to even be like what many go through. Never had the chance to say goodbye.

Yes I am terrified, but I am not leaving. My heart beats for you, and all I needed is what we have right now.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network