Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trapped In Time

In a world of sin and desire, I have also become your slave.
At any point, I paid a price that caused me so much of miseries.
No one to blame, no one to turn to, I take everything up as a man.
In so many other ways, the pain is really nothing compare what the heart has caused.
I am now at a point of making a change in life. I have made too many mistakes in life.
The one that I really with take to my grave is the one that I have hurt the person I love.

As of today, my parent called me up just as usual saying hi.
And suddenly, " How are things going between you two now? "

I kept silence, I was being taken by surprise. I do not know how to react to that statement.
I wish I would be able to say that things are going to be fine. But somehow, I think we know where we are heading towards. At least for me I know where my path lays.
For months now, I have been going through that feeling of emptiness, hoplessness, and sadness.
But in many ways, I know things gonna be just fine. I am and will be well.
Life may be tough but it isn't as tough as I thought it would be.

The mind comes to a point where it makes me feel that life is worth living.
At least to me it is. living in remorse, living to a future which is uncertain, living towards a hope.
This is what keeping going on. This is what I will be holding on.
All for what is within me will always stay within.
I will live my life my way. I will work through everything that I have made my mind up.
With love, faith, dreams and hope. This is my way.
The path may be very hard now, but towards where I am heading.
It is worth every bit of effort to be well in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~