Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, August 9, 2010

Leaving Behind

Officially leaving behind room 979.
I hope this will be a new begining for me.
The question of how much I missed my baby doesn't have to be written again and again.
Life is miserably hard here now. But I am doing my best to get on my feet on it.
I never doubted the love you gave in me. I know how hard it is for you.
You always wanted me to be well and happy.
But how can I be when I know deep down how you feel.
No matter what you are trying to hide, Whatever I feel, you are feeling the same thing.
Baby, I really wish I could stand up again.
But I can't lie that I really needed much more time.
I wish we will be well again. Feeling happiness again, feeling the life, feeling the love we share.
I know I was wrong but I am changing myself.
One day.. one day..

Leaving this room somehow isn't that hard. Things in life reflects every bit.
The moment that I have been going through these few weeks.
I know I can't keep on running away from life and people who care.
God, please give me a chance. Please give me a chance to live again.
There are still so much I wanted to do. There is so much I wanted to love.
Please don't give up on me. I won't give up of myself.
because life is simply worth living every moment in life.

I really hope I will never come back to this place ever again.
I wanted to get well so bad. I just wish things will just past.
I really missing you right this moment.
I just somehow hope you would feel it.
Still loving you, Baby J~




Life is worth living. More than anything else~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~