Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, August 9, 2010

Leaving Behind

Officially leaving behind room 979.
I hope this will be a new begining for me.
The question of how much I missed my baby doesn't have to be written again and again.
Life is miserably hard here now. But I am doing my best to get on my feet on it.
I never doubted the love you gave in me. I know how hard it is for you.
You always wanted me to be well and happy.
But how can I be when I know deep down how you feel.
No matter what you are trying to hide, Whatever I feel, you are feeling the same thing.
Baby, I really wish I could stand up again.
But I can't lie that I really needed much more time.
I wish we will be well again. Feeling happiness again, feeling the life, feeling the love we share.
I know I was wrong but I am changing myself.
One day.. one day..

Leaving this room somehow isn't that hard. Things in life reflects every bit.
The moment that I have been going through these few weeks.
I know I can't keep on running away from life and people who care.
God, please give me a chance. Please give me a chance to live again.
There are still so much I wanted to do. There is so much I wanted to love.
Please don't give up on me. I won't give up of myself.
because life is simply worth living every moment in life.

I really hope I will never come back to this place ever again.
I wanted to get well so bad. I just wish things will just past.
I really missing you right this moment.
I just somehow hope you would feel it.
Still loving you, Baby J~




Life is worth living. More than anything else~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network