Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, December 15, 2008

Should I or Should I Not?

There is a move that I should decide.
Should I or Should I not?
There is a special person that I have met.
Should I or Should I not?
This special person has another special person.
Should I or Should I not?
That special person to my special person is not me.
Should I or Should I not?
My brain ask me to stop, But my heart ask me to go for it.
Should I or Should I not?
We have so much in common. But is this call love?
Should I or Should I not?
Will I let go of everything and trust fully like I did in the past.
Should I or Should I not?
Will I ever get hurt by you?
Should I or Should I not Love You ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~