Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This Love

Clear blue water, high tide came and brought you in
And I could go, on and on, on and on, and I will 
Skies grew darker, currents swept you out again
And you were just gone and gone, gone and gone
In silent screams, in wildest dreams
I never dreamed of this

Tossing, turning, struggle through the night with someone new
And I could go on and on, on and on
Lantern, burning, flickered in my mind for only you
But you're still gone, gone, gone
Been losing grip, oh, sinking ships
You showed up just in time

Your kiss, my cheek, unwashed, you leave
Your smile, my ghost, I fell to my knees
When you're young you just run
But you come back to what you need

This love is good, this love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me

This love left a permanent mark
This love is growing in the dark
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me

This love, this love, this love, this love...



A beautiful beginning, with one beautiful person among the million walks of life. For everything that starts, there will be one that will end. For one reason that I want it to be real. What are the good, and what are the bad? Are those permanent, or it is just a passerby?

Loving you isn't the hardest thing I have to decide in my life. Letting you be is. If no one ever asked me again about us, I’d be okay. It’s like stepping out of the haze and getting pushed right back in. I know you had the best intentions, but why’d you have to go and mention him?

It’s just like salt poured on a wound. Every word keeps cuttin’ through. Please say something stupid, something distracting or leave it alone and don’t say anything.

Every shadow passing me by, I imagine his outline and when I go to reach for his hand, I think I'll lose my mind. I’m already haunted inside. I don’t need to be reminded. I just wanted to be near you. No one know how much I missed you, I just wanted to be there. I know I wasn't right, but I can't stop all this emotions that is flowing towards you. 

I wanted to scream at the world, I wanted to billions around me to witness how much you meant to me. I want them to know my words aren't just words. I wanted to give everything and just be. But is this just too surreal? Would it survive? Or I should just run away and hide?

In silent screams, in wildest dreams, I never dream of this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network