Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, July 31, 2011

To Live Again

Everyday and night~ I am still trying hard to move on in life~
Seems so hard at times. Every time when I thought I have move a step forward,
I was actually moving a step back~
I am really tired of everything in life. I know it was all my own doings.
I am tired of drugs, I am tired of being a waste of space in life.
I wish I will be able to take a step towards a new beginning.
Everyone is telling me time heals..
It has been one year one month and 8 days.
And I am still standing here.
When will I forgive myself? When will I be able to live without guilt?
But still hoping for a silver lining that I believe one day it will come~
I hope it will~ everyday~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network