Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Not Christmas Without You.


The year's almost over 
It sure looks like December 
With snow and ice on the ground 

I haven't send 
A single Christmas card 
The 31st is comin' 'round 

That makes me remember 
Our last December 
How the city looked 
So beautiful in white 

As we walked the streets 
That day you kept me warm 
We couldn't wait to get inside 



I hear carolers in the distance 
Don't wanna listen 
'Cause every sound says 
You're not here 

Just in case you change your mind 
I'll leave a light over the door 
And hope you suddenly appear 

Now it's Christmas 
And you're so far away 
On this Christmas 
I just wished you had stayed 
And I wonder if you're 
Thinking of me today 

I don't know what I'll do 
It's not Christmas without you 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network